If you would like additional resources sent direct to your inbox, you can subscribe to our free email newsletter.
Special Announcement: Join us in Des Moines on August 30, with Social Media Explorer’s Jason Falls. Exclusive pre-sale underway, discounted registrations available thru June 30. Details & registration.
Top Ten Links and Resources
1. The Illusion of Social Media Engagement – Are you fostering sincere & sustainable engagement that adds value to your brand, or just creating an illusion through incentived or forced engagement. READ MORE
2. From Islands To Ecosystem: Connecting Social, Digital & Mobile – David Armano on moving from “digital islands” to planning, building, maintaining and growing a healthy and integrated digital ecosystem. READ MORE
3. The Power of Brand Advocates – Powerful stats in this infographic shared by Spiral16, highlighting why it’s so important to understand, engage & empower these “Powerhouse Consumers”. READ MORE
4. Taking the NO Out of InNOvation – Brainzooming’s Mike Brown on overcoming 10 key challenges to business innovation.READ MORE
5. “Spruce up Your Social” with Jason Falls, Jeremiah Owyang and Michael Brito – On-demand recordings of all three presentations from Spredfast’s recent webinar series: Creating and Using Great Social Content, Knowing and Delighting Your Social Customer, Scaling Social Across Your Organization READ MORE
6. Social Media as a Behavior Rather than a Medium – CP+B’s Andrew Keller, on creating a brand fit for the modern age. READ MORE
7. Investing in the Mobile Enterprise – This is the dawn of the mobile enterprise and digital strategists must think beyond the idea of a social business. Now is the time to lay the foundation for an adaptive enterprise where mobile becomes one of the pivotal screens for employee and customer engagement, communication, and collaboration – Brian Solis. READ MORE
8. Developing a Topical Influence Marketing Strategy – Appinions discuss topical influence and using data to build an effective outreach and marketing strategy. READ MORE
9. What Makes and Engaging Facebook Post? – Expion analyzed thousands of posts and identified three themes that consistently increased user activity. READ MORE
10. The Connected Consumer and The Dynamic Customer Journey – Valuable insights in these keynote presentations by Altimeter’s Brian Solis and Jeremiah Owyang – Links include full video of each presentation:
The Future of Mobile Payments – A special event in Kansas City on July 9, presented by KC Next and featuring Dwolla, Chirpify & The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. READ MORE
Join Social: IRL, Brian Solis, and 500 of the top media minds in the industry in New York for Pivot – Here’s why we’re attending and are recommending the event for all agencies and brand marketers. We also have a VIP discount code to share, which will save you 20% on registrations. READ MORE
Social Media for Non-Profits – We’re excited to announce two additional dates for our non-profits workshops. These events are free for non-profit organizations to attend. Join us in Wichita KS on July 24, and in Springfield MO on August 23. READ MORE
Links include content identified as being from our sponsors Spredfast, Expion, Spiral16, and Appinions. We are grateful to these sponsors for their support and enjoy sharing content and webinar opportunities they provide which we consider to be valuable to the Social: IRL community.